40 something looking for a change

Options
Hello all, my name is Amy. I am a 41 year old with 2 teenage stepsons. About 5 years ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer and during my treatment and the years following I have managed to gain 40+ pounds. I have finally reached the point where enough is enough and I am ready for a change. I work a desk job 10 hours a day and being so sedentary makes it more difficult to lose weight. I am looking for some friends to help keep me motivated and remind me why i am doing this when things get tough. I look forward to making some new friends

Replies

• Athens88
    Athens88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!!! I will try to motivate as much as possible!!! :smile:
  • magrat22
    magrat22 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat Amy, 41 with an office job and looking to lose 30 lbs. Looking for friends to help me keep on track when things get tough.
  • Purplepoppies
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me, I have 50 lbs to go so I'll be here for a while lol
  • Chubbyone123
    Chubbyone123 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Same here, I'm over 40 with 50 lbs to lose looking for some motivation and friends to help me stay on track.
  • ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing today? Are we staying motivated and getting our exercise in? I barely made it through my workout today lol! It was a tough circuit-training type work out. It was only 25 minutes long but my muscles were exhausted by the time I was done. I did it though. On to the next day!!!