Wanting Snail Mail/ Carrier Pigeon Friends =)

Options
Madame_Goldbricker
Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
I'm not down with all the new technological advances. So I figure if you PM me your address we can revive the lost art of letter writing. This will also enable me to cut out a lot of time consuming research when I decide to "visit you". Please include a polaroid Thank you :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Can I just give you my P.O. Box?
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Options
    Can I just give you my P.O. Box?

Only if you tell me where & when you're collecting from :bigsmile:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Can I just give you a rerouted P.O. Box, then? Someone else will collect and bring the mail to me.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Options
    Can I just give you a rerouted P.O. Box, then? Someone else will collect and bring the mail to me.

I feel you are not entering into the spirit of this budding stalk... I mean friendship :angry:
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Can I give you my ex's address?
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    homer_lurk_zps0fb745af.gif
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    That's pretty awesome! I'll do it if you promise to send a Christmas card, and a birthday card, and I was just thinking of you card (or you can just hand deliver that one)...
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    This post made my day. One of those that at 63 years old I was feeling really OLD. This humorous post made my day and I now feel young.

Shirley in Oregon
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    At the very least a request like this one might include the profile...anyone can snag a photo to post....!
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Can we do smoke signals?
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I already have one MFP pen pal, but I'll take a few more! I love getting mail that isn't bills.