So mad at my self

Options
So I just re-started this like 2 days ago and today decided to up-date my profile and goals. It as been 3 years since I KNEW I wanted/needed to lose weight. But apparently I have no will power or drive; I don't know what's wrong with me. I have always been conscience about my weight but somehow I fell off. When I updated my goals I realized that in the last 3 years I have gained 20 pounds! If I would have just stuck with it I would be at my goal and beyond - - sigh -- oh well hopefully this time around I do better, or actually DO!

Replies

• Dangie515
    Dangie515 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm just restarting too, Lilly. When I saw what I weighed last time I was here, I could have died! But, that was the past and I need to think forward. Good Luck!:happy:
  • tayjenks08
    tayjenks08 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Same here, but everything happens for a reason, and im at a point in my life now where i don't wanna look back! You have to start somewhere! Dont beat yourself up!
  • holliewyatt
    Options
    I'm new today too. I like you, noticed last time I was on here, I had gained about 20 lbs. Don't be mad at yourself. You made a huge step and you're here, that is the important thing. Best of luck to you!!
  • 2RobD
    2RobD Posts: 33
    Options
    Welcome Back Lily...good luck this time...try to "stay on the wagon"...:laugh:
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Just do it. There's no start and no end. Just choices that help you move towards your goals and choices that take you further from achieving them... all day every day.
  • jrwurzer1
    Options
    20 pounds must be the magic number... cringing that I have gained 20 pounds in the last two years since I was on this site. Time to try again, sigh.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    no point being mad now..what's done is done...look forward .you got this!
  • Lilly1130
    Options
    Thanks everyone I look forward to doing better this time around! @ MrsBigMack I like that quote. I will steal it for facebook!! :tongue: