Is there a program that....

Options
Is there a tool or program that if I enter in the recepies of what I want to cook for a week it will compile a grocery list for me?

Replies

• Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Yes! Try myfridgefood. It has different options for the type of eating plan you want and is very useful.
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I will give that a try!
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    that does the reverse of what i want. It takes all the ingredients and gives you receipe(sp?) ideas. I have the receipes and need an easy compiler... well would prefer an easy compiler instead of doing my paper and pen way

Found a program:

It's a 30 day free trial i'm on called plan to eat but after that it'll be $5/month. So I'm going to go with that. Thank you for the other site as I will also give that a try when I have random ingredients i'm not sure what to do with!
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I use Plan To Eat.. I save all of my recipes in it, and then you can add them to your monthly plan, and it will create a shopping list for you. I absolutely love it. (there is a free trial, and then there is a fee, but it is TOTALLY worth it).

sorry I just read your post above about this, so I'm repeating what you already knew! LOL