Almased Turbo Diet

Hi Guys!

I want to loose around 20kg (from 85kg to something closer to 65kg) and as I have only managed to loose 5kg in one year I will give the almased turbo diet a go. Is there anyone else out there who wants to join me? I just had my first shake this morning and am currently preparing the vegetable broth! :)

Replies

• Well I'm a little late to join you. I just started and am on day 4. How did it go for you? So far I haven't had any problems and have lost 5lbs
  • I want to lose 20 Kgs. Do you know where can i Buy this product? I am from toronto. Please also share your results. Thanks in advance.
  • I bought mine online from Walgreens. I've seen it on Amazon as well. I did a 3 day fast drinking 3 shakes per day and a couple bowls of vegetable broth. So far I've lost 5lbs. Now I'm drinking 2 shakes per day with one healthy meal of 500 calories.

I will say the shakes are nasty if you just add the mix to water. I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk and added unsweetened cocoa powder, a dash of cinnamon, vanilla extract, and some stevia. It's really good. I use a blender so comes out nice and smooth.