Anyone doing or finished TurboFire Program?

Options
tcalamity
tcalamity Posts: 89 Member
I have just got this workout after doing Tapout xt and Ive just started this program today but interested if anyone has finished the program -would love to see results.

Also anyone currently doing the program would love to know how your doing and maybe befriend you for some support.

:)

Replies

• Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    I have it and have done it off and on.. I never got to finish it due to pneumonia and with that lost all motivation. I am in the process of getting it back..

I love TF..it is faced past..has a great music.. can't wait to start it again..
  • jamiesillimandunn
    jamiesillimandunn Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Just started turbo fire last week so I'm on to week two today , I have completed insanity as well as p90x and found this difficult in the beginning but now getting the moves down it is a AWESOME calorie burner ! My only complaint is the lack of weight training , Im looking into some short weight training sessions I can incorporate into this workout program on the short workout days :) feel free to friend me for support :)
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I've never done the entire program as intended, but I have the DVD set and do them often. I LOVE TURBO FIRE. The only ones I"m not crazy about in the set are the strength/toning DVDs because she uses the resistance bands and I dislike resistance bands. But I do the HIIT and fire videos often. They are so fun! It's my favorite DVD set, and I have/had a lot of them!
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    You can check out the pictures in my profile. I lost 80 lbs doing 2 rounds on TF.
  • tcalamity
    tcalamity Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your replies. Ive enjoyed the 1st dvd its a lot shorter than the Tapout xt workouts but thats not a bad thing.
  • lisainpotown
    lisainpotown Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love love love Turbofire, but only the cardio videos. I use them often and have gone on to becaome a Turbokick instructor. I do Turbo all the time, but I don't care for it as a complete training program. I am sure it works if you do it, it's just that the toning stuff with strength bands wasn't my cup of tea. I haven't tried Chalene Extreme, but have heard good things about it and want to try it some day.
  • kmillers
    kmillers Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Most fun I ever had working out. I still do the videos. I did a Charlene turbo fire hybrid and it was awesome.
  • blkiefer
    Options
    Starting TurboFire today, so add me!! :-)

Also, what are you using to track the exercise? I haven't been able to find Turbo Fire in the exercise database on mfp.
  • catemb80
    catemb80 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am interested to hear how you are getting on as I'm considering getting myself turbofire?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!