Garcinia Cambogia

Options
Has anyone been using Garcinia Cambogia as a supplement? Any success or horror stories. I have a bottle on order being delivered today after seening a segment on Dr Oz about it. Please share.

Thanks,
Mark

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    It is a waste of money.
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I ordered one months ago and its been sitting on my desk . I am to scared to take it LOL I just don`t like taking pills, I just bought it to help out the person selling it . I should resell it on ebay ! LOL
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    waste of money - the few human studies there are suggest that the only effects are non-significant
    for links to the studies see:

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/garcinia-probably-works-but-is-far-from-a-weight-loss-miracle/
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Also, please beware of where you purchase it. Avoid any of the "free trial" or money back guarantee internet sites--most of them are scams. I think Walmart and/or Sams carries it, if you insist on wasting your money.
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Why do people buy this stuff, THEN come on the boards and ask about it? They could save themselves money and disappointment by asking first.
  • melissalatzel24
    Options
    i just bought some (gardenia cambogia rush)
    it must be 60% extract and must take over 1600mg a day for it to work.
    I've heard many success stories, aaand Dr oz raved about it......
    ill let you know!
  • fruttibiscotti
    fruttibiscotti Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Good grief. Another gimmick. The only person gaining anything out of this is the supplier of the product. Best to save your cash, this I think is a false claim with intention to sell snake oil.