Hi Everyone!

Options
A little bit about me. I have 3 children, 12, 9 and almost 2. After my middle child, I weighed close to 200lbs up until I turned 30ish. At that point, I met a man who was super fit, worked out every day and wanted to help me lose my weight and get in shape. Within 8 months, I had lost about 60lbs, was in fantastic shape and had tons of energy. That relationship ended abruptly. I then met someone else who was in the same situation as myself, (a couple children, failed relationships) and we totally hit it off! We are still together 3 years later and going strong.

Early in the relationship, we became pregnant. I quickly put all my hard earned weight loss back on and it's hasn't fallen off yet.

My youngest is now close to 2 years old and I am sitting at 195lbs again and it sucks!

I am also a first year nursing student as well as a mother and wife. Don't have the time to spend at the gym, so I am trying the diet route and then maybe in the spring hit the gym again.

It's just so hard doing it alone, hubby is built like a pitbull and can eat and drink whatever he wants and doesn't change shape.

Hopefully with the support on here, I can stay focused and reach some goals!