Fairly new to site, but been trying to lose since March.

Options
Hi everyone,

I have only been on this site for two weeks. I started working out in March and had some initial success. However I hit a plateau a few months ago, and began to get really discouraged.

When I got my new smartphone, I found the Android app for this site. I downloaded it as a "nothing else is working, so why not" kind of thing. I have to say that so far it has helped me break that plateau. I am hoping that it will continue to help me lose weight.

Due to my busy lifestyle, I am only getting to the gym twice a week. I think that contributed to the plateau I hit. I am hoping that the limited gym trips combined with counting calories here will be all I need to reach my goal.

Tips are welcome. :wink:

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    welcome
    this is a great site. be sure to jot down your food and exercise and dont give up. You can do it. There is alot of motivation and encouragement here. You found the right place
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    your doing really good better than i have been doing:embarassed: this will really help i put everything in my food diary no matter if i go over my cals or not:huh: right now i'm exercising alot hoping to turn this fat to fuel :wink: people might think im crazy when i say that but theri is nothing that gives you that kind of energy as when your body starts useing its own fat for fuel