Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Friends needing to lose 100 :)

2»

Replies

• Hello!!!! Starting goal was 125 to lose, I'm down to 92 to lose. I eat about 1800 calories and I workout by boxing. :) I always love to have more friends with similar goals! Everyone feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • I just started on Thursday so feel free to add me. We can be losers (and I mean that in a good way) together =D
  • djm528
    djm528 Posts: 7 Member
    I just started today and have about 128lbs to go. I would be happy to be part of your group!
  • Lauren344
    Lauren344 Posts: 50 Member
    Hi
    I've got 82 lbs left to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • lindsykaye
    lindsykaye Posts: 17 Member
    I have about 130 pounds to lose, you can add me if you want!
  • My first goal is 94 LBS. I am feeling very motivated so feel free to add me!
  • I have 95lbs to lose.
  • Add me I need to loose 100 pounds.
  • spanishempress27
    spanishempress27 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone! I am looking forward to 2014 being the year that I make that change! It would be even easier with support and motivation from others on the same journey. Cheers to us on making this change!
  • Need to lose 108, 98 left to go! Please feel free to add me :)
  • jcubedatund
    jcubedatund Posts: 71 Member
    I am starting my weight loss journey (again) with 100+ pounds to lose. Feel free to add me. I think that having a group of folks working together toward similar goals would be extremely helpful :)
  • hhansen27
    hhansen27 Posts: 11 Member
    Add me. I am starting back up as I joined MFP at the beginning of last year and then slacked off half way through the year I still have around 130 lbs to go. I think my problem was not surrounding myself with people with the same goals.
  • cjanaro
    cjanaro Posts: 33
    I am looking to drop 125, I want to get as many people involved as possible anyone willing to join me feel free to add I would love to join this group!
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    feel free to add me. I lost 100...gained back 13! (yikes). Recommitted and want to lose my 13 pound gain plus another 60 or so! Motivated!!
  • WeightWatcher67
    WeightWatcher67 Posts: 68 Member
    I have lost 130 pounds in 5 years and I have 50 to go, then another 20 to go after that. ! Feel free to add me.