Day 1 of 30 day shred complete

Options
Must say, oh my god!!!!! That was hard work, which I was expecting (obviously). Its going to be tough doing it for another 29 days... First day down at least.. Quite proud of myself... So impressed with everyone that has done it... Really hard work.. Well done to you all.

Replies

• lisadlocks
    lisadlocks Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good job on completing day one! Onward to the next 29 and you CAN DO IT!
  • asilmegan34
    asilmegan34 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Yeah I felt like I was going to die on the first day! By day 7 it is amazing how much more capable you are.
  • Pandora_King
    Options
    Keep going! You will wake up in pain tomorrow and the day after but by day 4 or 5 the pain will go away! But if you stop it will come back!. I stopped on Day 6 and I was stiff and sore all week. I did the 30DS - 10 Days Level 1, Ten Days Level 2, Ten days Level 3.
  • tweetypixx
    tweetypixx Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am going to try and make sure I dont miss a day, Im sure Im going to be really tempted to skip the odd day but Im also really determined to see it through... I must be mad!!
  • latewinterwolf
    Options
    Nice Goin. ive just found them on youtube and thought id watch one tonight. will start tomorrow they look good even though i feel tired just watching it lol. Good luck on the rest of it keep us updated :D
  • staceyml72
    staceyml72 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job! I actually completed day 1 this morning as well.
  • thrillho3
    thrillho3 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    me too! day 1! props to you all.....

also, how are you guys incorporating it into MFP? logging as exercise (how many cals?) eating them back?
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Finished L1 yesterday. Will start level 2 tomorrow. I do it every other day.
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    me too! day 1! props to you all.....

also, how are you guys incorporating it into MFP? logging as exercise (how many cals?) eating them back?

Starting mine after work today :smile:

I use an HRM, and log the calories based on what it says. What has worked best for me in the past is eating back about 2/3 of my exercise calories. I don't eat them all back because MFP definitely overestimates calorie burns, and while I believe HRM's are more accurate, I'd rather err on the side of caution.

However, I don't even log calories burned since I switched to IIFYM. It's all built in already :smile:
  • tweetypixx
    Options
    Day 2 done and was a little harder seeing as Im achey from yesterday. Good luck to all of you starting it, hope its going great for you. Ive logged it in my exercise as circuit training I also tend not to use up my extra earnt calories, Im still trying to stick to my basic calories.. Onwards and upwards and onto day 3 :)
  • wattsywoo
    wattsywoo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I started 30 Day Shred (again) yesterday too. Did it half heartedly a few years ago but did see results (although minimal as i often found excuses not to do the DVD).

Had a baby in september and my stomach (in fact my entire body) is shot to pieces. Im mid 30's now so know its not going to get any easier to stay in shape so I MUST stick at it.

Positive Mental Attitude. !!!
  • Luey72
    Luey72 Posts: 1
    Options
    We'll done....I am on day three and pain is starting to fade. Took measurements on day one so looking forward to seeing the comparison!
  • taradawn69
    taradawn69 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started again yesterday..hoping to stick it out:)
  • Kaitlinsgettingfit
    Options
    Good job! keep up the hard work! It is a pretty hard workout at first, but It is SUCH a rewarding feeling everytime you get one done!
  • tweetypixx
    Options
    Day 3 done now, and I don't know if i'm just being silly but seem to be noticing a slight difference already. Some wobbly bits around the tummy area seem to be a little less wobbly already! Took measurements at the start, so think I will take them again at 10 day after level 1 to see... ohhh excited....
  • needtoshiftpounds
    Options
    I'm on day 5 of L1 of the shred. I can already feel the difference in my stomach. Its an intense work out but totally worth it
  • tweetypixx
    Options
    Day 6 done and there really are changes already, the exercises are still making me ache like mad but I am really starting to tone up. It has really spurred me on to keep at it. Already lost 1 inch from round my tummy, cant wait to see the final results at the end of day 30...

If any of you are considering doing this, I really do urge you to do it, its not easy but it really does help.. :)