Jawbone UP24 and Android users? Anybody?

Options
Does anybody have a Jawbone UP24 and use an Android phone? I have a Motorola Atrix and I am wondering if it will work with my phone and if not, I can just connect it to my computer, right, via a USB?

Replies

• lanecutler2
    Options
    The Jawbone website says it only works with iOs. I think you need the iphone/ipad app in order to even view what you are doing. So I would say you can't connect to your computer via USB. I would look into fitbit if I were you.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    MFP has a Jawbone UP Bracelet group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/13370-jawbone-up-bracelet

Fitbits can sync with a computer via a dongle (and Fitbit makes non-band activity trackers that clip to your clothing), but UP & UP24 require a smartphone or tablet—either Android or iOS.
  • MisterZ33
    MisterZ33 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    The Jawbone website says it only works with iOs. I think you need the iphone/ipad app in order to even view what you are doing. So I would say you can't connect to your computer via USB. I would look into fitbit if I were you.

I have an android an i was wable to download the UP APP and it works fine. Now if there is a deifferent APP on the iOs, then this is news to me.