25 down, 50 to go!

Options
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: I just changed my profile so that it would reflect what I have lost since I started losing weight last fall. I was only making slight changes, but hey, who would call 25 lbs slight? In September I was 215, and when I started this website on March 31 I was 199. Today I am 190 lbs!!!!

Also, and more significant, I think....My BMI was in the "obese" at 30. something, and am now in only the overweight, with a BMI of 27 something.....So, hey, I dropped three points that way.....

I LOVE being a LOSER!!!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• readytomove
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I just changed my profile so that it would reflect what I have lost since I started losing weight last fall. I was only making slight changes, but hey, who would call 25 lbs slight? In September I was 215, and when I started this website on March 31 I was 199. Today I am 190 lbs!!!!

Also, and more significant, I think....My BMI was in the "obese" at 30. something, and am now in only the overweight, with a BMI of 27 something.....So, hey, I dropped three points that way.....

I LOVE being a LOSER!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Congrats, thats Awesome! :bigsmile:
  • readytomove
    Options
    Thanks!!!

Good luck to every one out there, too!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! :drinker: