Cankles?

Options
So I am not that big but I dont have nice legs or ankles am I doomed with cankles? Is there a reason why I have manly legs. =[

Replies

• amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    I think that may have something more to do with your shape than your weight. I have thick legs knees. That's my shape. I have been very over-weight and even under-weight at different points in my life but have still always had the thick legs. I'm not sure how much weight you are trying to lose but you will probably see improvements once you start working out/ being more attentive to food.
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Pay attention to the levels of sodium... if its water retention or bloating going on a low sodium diet will help. Of course general exercise and weight loss will also. I would focus on cardio that targets the lower body - try a spin class.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    So I am not that big but I dont have nice legs or ankles am I doomed with cankles? Is there a reason why I have manly legs. =[
    ahhhh what are cankles?? Sorry I really don't know but I hear the word from time to time..
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    ahhhh what are cankles?? Sorry I really don't know but I hear the word from time to time..

There isn't a real definition between where the calves stop and the ankles being. Usually with thicker ankles.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options

There isn't a real definition between where the calves stop and the ankles being. Usually with thicker ankles.
    gotcha thanks :)