Calorie and Fat Suggestion

claireclarke78
claireclarke78 Posts: 3
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi there.
I am just starting to track food. Have put in my food for tomorrow but still have quite a bit of calories and fat left over however I have no protein and very little carb. Is there any suggestions as to some snacks or a snack that I could add to fit around this .
Thanks

Replies

• akaDumbo
    akaDumbo Posts: 187
    Olives full of good fat or you could use olive oil in cooking or on salads. Peanut butter is high in good fat too, it may take you over slightly in protein but dont worry about that.
  • crasula
    crasula Posts: 53 Member
    If you need some good carbs then you can't beat fruit! A medium banana has 26gsm of carbs and about 107 calories. Apples, mangos, whole grapefruits are also in the higher end of the carbs in fruit list.

The other bonus of couse is they are packed with vitamins which your body needs when you're reducing your calorie intake.
  • thanks guys
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    This is sort of an aside, but if you are new then maybe you haven't customized your carb/protein/fat ratio yet? You can adjust this under home, goals, customize if you find MFP's default settings don't suit your eating style.
This discussion has been closed.