P90X3 Challenge

I am a beachbody coach and have been doing P90X3 for 3 weeks. Must say I LOVE the 30 minutes a day workout. I highly recommend it for anyone, because honestly everyone can find 30 minutes during the day. Some do it in morning, I prefer the evening after work, helps me unwind :). If you are doing it, or would like to know more please contact me at: jdl5136@gmail.com

I would love to help people reach their fitness goals :)

Joe

Replies

• contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    I downloaded the videos and tried them out. I found the workouts to be sub-par compared to original P90X after reviewing them. I promptly deleted it afterwards because I thought it was SO bad in fact that I didn't feel it deserved to take up hard drive space along with the other videos I've torrented. All I have to say is, I'm glad I didn't pay money for them.
  • stacypezzola
    stacypezzola Posts: 2 Member
    I'm planning on starting the workout but I'm unsure if I should do lean or classic. My gut is saying lean since I really need to lose weight first but classic builds more muscle. My goal is to lose 50 lbs within the year or less. I'm athletic build but got lazy the past 2 years. Help!
  • Interesting, I personally love the workout contingency, but to each their own.

Stacy I will send you a message