Ok FOLKS-7 Month Progress Pic

Options
Chimis_Siq
Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
For those of you who have seen my other posts-here is my 7 month post-4 days shy. For those of you who havent...Here is my 7 month progress. I do these monthly for accountability-also the kind words do not hurt one bit!!! They keep me motivated..THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Lets see...I lost most of my weight in month 1-4 (40 lbs). The last 3 months NOTHING. Just going up and down. Well after switching up the cals, working out more, less, etc, reading and asking my MFP friends. I decided-its time to get a heart rate monitor and a food scale!!! BOY oh boy-from what my HRM says-and the food scale-I was probably over eating, underexercising-thats why no weight loss.

I did manage to tone up though-lost about 26 inches overall now and 40 lbs. Started at 272 lbs on 6/10/13. I am finding I might have an hourglass shape-my waist is taking shape, my legs are getting toned, I have ankles now, and a chin! THE MOST IMPORTANT part (if you've read previous posts), I am on my way to health. I felt like dying 7 months ago-literally. Migraines everyday, blood pressure (border heart attack), anemia, depression, pain in limbs, swollen limbs..you name it I HAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres to 2014!!!!!

34fzepe.jpg

Replies

• dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work! You're doing a fantastic job so far, don't lose your motivation!

tumblr_m1rkzpHj1n1r6aoq4o1_500_zps2c091f68.gif
  • oboeadam
    oboeadam Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your progress - you should be proud!
  • Sarasota_Guy
    Sarasota_Guy Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    WOW! you look great!! Awesome job :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Keep up the great work! You're doing a fantastic job so far, don't lose your motivation!

tumblr_m1rkzpHj1n1r6aoq4o1_500_zps2c091f68.gif
    I LOVE MINIONS! Hehe-thank you ! :)
  • AmandaD99
    AmandaD99 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your progress - you should be proud!
    wooohoo! Thank you :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    WOW! you look great!! Awesome job :)
    Thanks Mr! :) One day at a time.
  • LunaGreen
    LunaGreen Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! Great job, you're such an inspiration for my 2014! Happy New Year, keep up the hard work!!
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I do Love seeing your updates!
    Wow such a difference 7 months can make! Well done u x
  • shira324
    shira324 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You're so inspiring! Congrats! :-)
  • Glitterhips
    Options
    You look beautiful! More than that though, you look happy. Well done. What an achievement.
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Congratulations on your success so far, keep it up :-)
  • lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress!
    Keep up the good work!
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing difference in just 7 months, you should be proud of yourself, here's to some great losses and toning in 2014.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    I still get choked up reading these comments. Your kind words really do help me to keep pushing forward. I thank you from the bottom of my skinny strong heart! (Hehe).
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You look beautiful! More than that though, you look happy. Well done. What an achievement.
    Pull the heart string why dont you! hehe :)
  • sandywerks
    sandywerks Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are my inspiration for the day!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Fantastic!! Great job, you're such an inspiration for my 2014! Happy New Year, keep up the hard work!!

That word..inspiration...never feels real to me that i could possibly inspire someone. THANK YOU. Your words inspire ME !
  • Sarasota_Guy
    Sarasota_Guy Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You're very welcome! Keep up the *kitten*-kickin' work! :) I can't wait to see the final result :)
  • MrsCurvyFab
    MrsCurvyFab Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! keep going! i am also trying to get some lbs off especially with my big dirty 30 on the way - i sent you a friend request!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!