Thumbs up from the Mii!

Options
Suedre
Suedre Posts: 435 Member
I'm a happy camper today. I weigh in on my wii fit and have to watch her fluff up everytime. Today, after six months and starting in the obese category, she's finally 'NORMAL' and doesnt blow up with the weight count. I really feel like I've hit a milestone even those I have a few pounds to go still.

*Suedre does happy dance and add 15 calories to food log!* :bigsmile:

Replies

• tracyts
    tracyts Posts: 113
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations!
  • hvyduty
    hvyduty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • countrymama08
    Options
    That is so cool. I did not even think about that stupid little Mii blowing up. My balance board is out for repair. As soon as it comes back, I will have to weigh on it regularly. How fun.

Congrats for getting into a new category.
  • sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Great job. My Mii and I are currently fighting with that damn board. lol
  • rebchandler
    Options
    That's too cute! I really need to drag my wii stuff back out....
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • txflowergirl
    Options
    Congrats! My mii still has the sad face and hangs over LOL.
  • crystal29714
    Options
    I will be so glad when mine quits saying"That's Obese"!!:sad: I know I am still obese you don't have to keep saying it everytime!:explode: It could say "Way to go" or something! Hopefully in the next month mine will say "that's overweight" :happy:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Wonderful! I'm so excited for you! I was very excited when mine stopped saying, "That's obese" and started saying, "That's overweight". :n) You're doing so great! Congratulations!!
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I have never bee n on a wii fit, but I hear it can be humiliating when it weighs you. Getting past that and being proud of yourself.... now THAT's an accomplishment!
  • Suedre
    Options
    Thanks! Ya'll are the best, I'm even more happy with myself now! :)
  • kelseysmommy
    Options
    That's so awesome! I can't wait for my Mii to say nice things about me! :happy:

Just as a side note...did you mix in other exercise with the wii?
  • Suedre
    Options
    That's so awesome! I can't wait for my Mii to say nice things about me! :happy:

Just as a side note...did you mix in other exercise with the wii?

Actually, I pretty much only use the Wii for weigh ins. My daugther and I play DDR and Just Dance, but it's more for fun than calorie burn. I spend about six - eight hours a week in the gym (including showers), mostly group classes and the infrequent cardio machine.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!