Sugars

Options
2»

Replies

• selfepidemic1
    selfepidemic1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My diet is the ketogenic diet, which avoids anything too sugar/carb intense. I tend to try to eat 20grams, some people aim for less than 50, others 100.

I find this diet works well for me, personally, because I don't get cravings and I have a lot of energy. It is not for everyone, however since I don't like fruit I don't mind. I tend to eat fresh vegetables with every meal and I eat steaks and bacon, so its pretty awesome :D
  • Greytfish
    Greytfish Posts: 810
    Options
    Was worried someone might not make a crazy sugar post for more than 24 hrs.

Crisis averted.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    If you want to eat "healthier", you can do so without cutting out so many things.

There is nothing unhealthy about meat. Buy good quality meat from well raised animals. Eggs from pastured chickens.
    Buy wild caught seafood. Use good sources of fat. Eat fruits and vegetables. Flavour with fresh herbs and spices. Sounds a whole lot more sustainable than what you're doing! Cutting the cravings for "crap" would probably happen if you eat a decent amount of protein and fat at each meal. Don't eat unless you're hungry, and if you are, go for more protein and fat. If you don't want to eat "crap" don't buy it, and don't eat it! simples