Help Syncing FitBit.

Options
Not sure if this was asked but how can I sync my fitbit to my MFP? I have both apps on my tablet but the OS isnt supported by FitBit so my Zip won't sync to the tablet. Is there a way I can do it on the computer? Can I have it sync automatically at night before bed or do I have to do it manually onto here?

Replies

• samacooper
    samacooper Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    mfp and the fitbit site sync with each other automatically. Are you also asking about syncing your fitbit with your phone/other device for viewing your stats?
  • Its_kay_10
    Options
    I can't link my fitbit with my tablet. I tried and the OS is Android 4.1 which isnt supported by fitbit yet. I was just wondering how I can get my activity log and fitbit readings onto MFP.
  • iheartbiology
    iheartbiology Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yes! You can sync from bluetooth on computer...
  • samacooper
    samacooper Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yeah you either need a computer with a usb port or a compatible phone with bluetooth to sync your fitbit; once you sync the fitbit with a computer or other device, it will sync with mfp too. If you're having trouble connecting your fitbit to your devices/computer, contact fitbit's customer service, they've been good to me when I've needed help.