Looking for friends

Options
Hey all,

I've been on and off this site for the last year and would like some friends. Please feel free to add me. :)

Thanks,
Mark

Replies

• nicolem021985
    nicolem021985 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too. Always looking for friends! More friends and support the better! Feel free to add me :)
  • cbeard7
    cbeard7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I nicolem021985 I would like to add you as a friend. I've been doing this website off and on for a year or so and everyone I started with has dropped out. Now every time I log in and journal my food, there's no one there! I would like to be support for you too. cbeard7
  • Misty901
    Misty901 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My nutritionist got me signed up mid December, but it looks like she is only on once every 3 months. So I could really use some support too.

EDIT: I think she had me signup to get herself using this site again. Don't think it's working.
  • jselbitschka1
    jselbitschka1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im a personal trainer and group fitness instructor. My passion is to help people. That is too bad that your nutritionist does not support you. I have helped alot of clients reach their goals.. Let me know how i can help. my goal this year is to compete. I love the challenge. I want to inspire people.. Let me know if any of you need help or support.
  • seeingthelight
    seeingthelight Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new here also. I had been on LS for years but their changed format is impossible for me to use so good -by LS. I need to record my intake and exercise to keep me motivated, and I want to get leaner and stronger this year. I also would like friends so please add me as your friend- we can motivate each other!