Hi, 40 something newbie here - need MFP friends

Options
2»

Replies

• cdb1927
    cdb1927 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP last year. Have not been disciplined enough to keep on track, so I am also in need of some support and cheerleading. Did pretty good back in the spring, but have since gained all that weight lost back and then some. Need to lose 75 lbs to get at the high end of the "ideal" weight range. I am new to this part of MFP, have never looked at the message boards...I usually just use the app on my phone and that's all.
  • dubyugh
    dubyugh Posts: 19
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Active daily logger.
  • mama_chubs
    Options
    I would love for you to add me. I am 34 and feeling a lot older. I want to get healthy, exercise, and feel more alive! I'm so tired all the time (I have a four year old and a one year old) and want to have the energy to play with them and get all the daily stuff done (which means not going to be at 830) :)
  • klw0303
    Options
    I am 46 and just recently had 3 back surgeries in the last 7 months. I have just been given the green light to start exercising and strengthening my back and core. After so many months of not being able to do anything it's tough to try and get back into shape. On top of all of that I quit smoking 3 months ago. So...........inactivity for so long plus quitting smoking has meant pretty quick weight gain. I am hoping to lose at least the 15 pounds I have put on over the last few months.
    I would love some new friends to help along the way!
  • sweetiecake
    sweetiecake Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    HI AND WELCOME BACK. ADD ME AND LETS DO THIS TOGETHER :smile: !!!!!