Was Lost Now Recomitted

Options
Looking for active MFP, motivating and supportive individuals. To help me in my journey to a healthier and fitter me.

Replies

• timmer74
    timmer74 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Let's do this! Add me pleas. :)
  • flowerpowerk
    Options
    I sent you a request mhernandez1976
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • kaththomas
    kaththomas Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I lost 70lbs over a two year period and was very happy. This last summer I started slipping back and now have gained 20lbs. I need motivational help! I just don't know how to get it. Each day I start fresh but one day turns into the next and I've wasted 7 months.
  • dena789
    dena789 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi, I lost 70lbs over a two year period and was very happy. This last summer I started slipping back and now have gained 20lbs. I need motivational help! I just don't know how to get it. Each day I start fresh but one day turns into the next and I've wasted 7 months.
    I can totally relate! I've been messing around for the last whole year and have gained back 22 of my 75 hard lost pounds. I need to find my inner strength again and commit to get back on the losing track. I had been enjoying all the complements I was getting but I've sure messed it up.
  • SexiiSabz
    Options
    I sent you a request too!!
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I can relate as well. Managed to put on all that I lost in last 6 months, But going to rally and give effort to logging on daily. Join me in 30 minutes of cardio tomorrow and 15 minutes of wts. We can do this right ?? Please feel free to add me as a friend. It has been awhile since I have been active in this community and I can do better. It was the support that got me through last year.
  • spiffychick85
    spiffychick85 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You got this!
  • komal142
    Options
    Well I was exactly the same..This is my third attempt at this! I guess i am going to need to get just as involved!
  • kaththomas
    Options
    I wish I could pinpoint the exact moment that I started slipping. I keep track on a calendar of every night I get on the treadmill and that is usually 5 nights a week. Is it possible to be happy with your life but not happy with yourself? I plan to continue to record my food and exercise daily which I know I stopped doing last summer. Two days down many many to go. I can't believe how well you've done recording your food. That is such a positive thing.
  • kaththomas
    Options
    What type of weights do you do? I walk/run on the treadmill for 1 hour/4 miles 5 to 6 nights a week and then do some floor exercises but I need to add weights in. Heading to the treadmill now.
  • DoubleLeo
    DoubleLeo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I told myself last year I would lose 50 lbs. 365 days later I only lost 30 but I won't let that get me down because I LOST 30!!! Ready to restart this 50 challenge and keep this train moving. I am loving this app and all that it will allow me to do and track and look forward to meeting other liked minded individuals on my journey down the weight loss road.