Made it thru my first weekend and lost 1/2 a pound...

Options
I'm a little disappointed, but then again proud of myself at the same time..Getting thru that first weekend is tough for me...Especially when
I live in a house with a husband who is a bean pole and can eat anything, and 3 little junk food junkies..meaning my kids...lol
We went to the Kentucky State Fair over the weekend, and there are tons of food vendors, with lots of yummy, tempting things to eat..
I made it thru by drinking water/diet soda and walking ALOT!! I did cave in and ate 1/4 of a funnel cake that we all shared...I felt guilty, but at the same time proud of myself for not over-indulging..
This week will be easier once hubby goes back to work and kiddies are back in school..Then it's just me and the baby (14 months old), and fortunately, her food doesn't tempt me..LOL
Hope everyone had a great weekend with lots of success!

Replies

• mindymoe1
    Options
    my fiance is the same,. hes 6 foot 4 and 150 pounds. he can eat anything so weekends are kind of tough,but you did great! keep up the good work
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! My husband is thin and he brings 3 sandwiches for lunch and if he is still hungry will go out to lunch! Me? Well, I can have a class of water and it shows up on my thighs! We have finally gotten to the point that he has to eat by himself if he eats any other meal other than breakfast, lunch and dinner . I've been trying to lose this weight for 19 years and I finally found this site and the people here have helped motivate me - but everyday, I want a cheesburger and massive amounts of chocolate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My advise is to just stick with it! It is so much easier putting it on than taking it off and celebrate the small weight loss too! Every little bit adds up and eventually it will be a big win!

Add me if you wish - we can help motivate eachother - have a great day!!
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You did great! I always say "It could be worse" so I don't get too down on myself. Weekends are the hardest! I know what you mean about the fair out Minnesota State Fair is going on now too and the food is really the reason you go, everyone knows this. We are still debating on whether to go or not, food being an issue for me but also it's so expensive.
    You should be very proud of yourself! Keep up the good work and positive attitude!
  • andeeinevansville
    Options
    Thank You! :)