• PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Fixed bugs :)
  • RoyalMoose11
    RoyalMoose11 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    PercivalHackw,
    Working out for the last six months. Let me know if you have any more feedback (from above info, too).
  • PercivalHackworth
    Options
    Sorry I skipped your first post.
    So you only have two shakers in the day and some snacking, is that it?
    What does your routine look like?
  • RoyalMoose11
    RoyalMoose11 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Some sort of bar or steel cut oats when I wake up (6am), either run or swim, breakfast (eggs, chicken or turkey meat, whole wheat bagel) 8am, fruit/whey/yogurt shake (10am), lunch at noon, green smoothie (kale/fruit/fruit/whey) 2pm, then M/W/F StrongLifts at 5pm, usually a chicken-based/veggie dinner at 6, and then some snacks through 8pm if hungry or trying to round out macros (cheese, PB, nuts, depends on what I'm low on).

I get most lots carbs through fruits and veggies. Quinoa usually gets added to dinners on the more intense workout days in the pool on running. I still haven't hit 2,900 MFP recommends on a regular day so I need to try to double up some meals. It'd be easy to hit that number with some junk food, though! :)
  • PercivalHackworth
    Options
    Ok.
    Can you run through your numbers please?
    Also what are your goals?
  • PercivalHackworth
    Options
    New version with custom macros composition for the IFers
  • PercivalHackworth
    Options
    bump
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    In, to follow and download tomorrow
  • DancingOnCloud9
    DancingOnCloud9 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Love! Bump and Thank you for the info! :)
  • DancingOnCloud9
    DancingOnCloud9 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hmm, question on the activity level....assuming this is always the tricky one to interpret. Would you mind recommending a good level for me as well?

Before Christmas, I know I would have been a 1.2.....if not less. After a 3 year snooze from regular gym workouts, I finally got a new gym membership with 24f. I was religious about going 5 days a week, and I've missed it, so I haven't yet and I don't see myself flaking out on my old routine. (It's a reprieve from work during the day). For now, my routine involves getting on the elliptical for 60min to burn 500 calories, keeping my heart rate between 150-180. In February, my husband and I will be incorporating a strength training program at home 3 days a week for 30min. (This will be in addition). What should I set as my level for Jan and should I increase it in Feb? 1.5?
  • PercivalHackworth
    Options
    Sorry for the delay,I missed this one.
    Looks like your AL is around 1.3/ 1.35
    Use it as a base, and adjust if necessary in 4 or 6 weeks :)
  • uhhhDoodle
    uhhhDoodle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    bump
  • PercivalHackworth
    Options
    I finally revamped the manual for better clarity:
    -> http://en.fitforlife.fr/nutrition-en/calories-tracker-spreadsheet/
  • PercivalHackworth
    Options
    bump!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Thank-you for this. I have been considering revamping my current plan.
  • PercivalHackworth
    Options
    Cool
    let me know if you have any questions!
  • PercivalHackworth
    Options
    I just updated the sheet with a body composition calculator (lean body mass and body fat):
    http://goo.gl/DJqxWP

I'll update the manual soon
  • tthompsonbr6
    tthompsonbr6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a question about the Weight loss Factor section. Mine is currently -0.49 and I was wondering if this is normal.

"Mifflin-St Jeor
    (FOR WOMEN)" Your current weight diffrencence/ week (in kg) : (Slow but long-term diet : 0.45) -0.49

Thanks!
    My current daily calorie before this sheet was 1490 (no exercise) and this sheet gives me 1527 cals (St Jeor), which one would be best to use on mfp? I know the difference is not much but I would like to know.

Thanks!
  • PercivalH
    PercivalH Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, 0.04 won't make a major difference :) It's just a guideline so dieter can use this index to understand how far they are from their maintenance - the further you are, the harder it'll be to stick to the diet.
    Regarding your figures, 37 calories won't make a difference, at least we know your numbers were good in the first place. You keep this intake and you see if you are losing weight throughout the weeks - if not, you could either increase the volume of exercise, or simply reduce the intakes (slowly).