Need motivation to lose weight

Options
Hi I'm Amanda. I joined awhile ago but never used the site. But now I'm determined to lose the weight. I need to lose about 120 pounds. I just need the motivation and people to push me to stick with it.

Replies

• bclegg
    bclegg Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda,
    Happy to be a buddy. I've been on the journey for a while and had gotten off to a great start only to slide backwards in the last few months. I'm recommitted to focusing on me and definitely could use some support as well. My long term goal is to drop another 75. Friend me if you like.
    Bernadette
  • MVarghese418
    MVarghese418 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I feel ya ladies. I have been good then bad then good and then bad. It is exhausting. Altho you would think that feeling like crap would be a bigger motivator. Once this polar vortex thing moves along, I look forward to at least walking my dogs.
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I'm here everyday. Just recently got to my half way mark. 71 pounds left to lose. Check out my before and after (actually during) pictures. Someday there will be before and after, when I reach my goal!!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome Amanda and Bernadette,

Here to help if I can.

Amanda you are right, if you can climb a mountain you can do anything. Determination, time, step by step. We all choose things for ourselves and it sounds like you're ready for change!!!!!

Nancy
  • Elitejammer
    Elitejammer Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I did the same as you. Did not lose when starting the first time. Now I am dedicated to being successful this time. Logging is a must. I find this website for sharing thoughts and emotions help. Make your goals attainable and celebrate when meet your goals. Step by step, that is all it takes. Good Luck!
  • JohnsElan
    Options
    Add me madly! I need to lose 70 lbs. and I know I need the support and motivation of weight loss friends.