HELPPPPP ME!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Certified_Femail
    Certified_Femail Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Im new also to the site. I am reading people talking about eating to much sodium. In looking through my home page etc I am not finding how much sodium intake we need, or I need. I love salt thats bad .....so anyone can you tell me where to look for that info....thanx
  • jesse14472
    jesse14472 Posts: 161
    Options
    You can add sodium counts to your food diary. Click on the Food tab, then click on Settings. There will be drop down menus that allow you to add things like sugar, sodium, protien, etc. Mine recommends 2500 mg, which I am not going to do. I am on BP meds and doctor recommended around 1500 mg. I think the average for most people is 2000-2500 mg.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I think your missing some key things...leafy greans,lean meat like fish and poultry also nuts...you eat a lot of processed foods that could be a set back for you .....also maybe have a salad ready for you when you return from work at night..something like spinach & 2-3oz chicken breast grilled .....that may eliminate the sandwich making at night..I didnt see on your diary where you calculated the eveining sandwiches but maybe I didnt look far enough back..are you logging them? *edit* I went back further in the diary ..is it possible your not counting all your calories and coming up over thus a weight gain. A lot of your meals are missing it seems
  • mindymoe1
    Options
    mine says to stay at 2300 to lose 1 pound per week. it seems so crazy to consume that many calories and most days i just cant lol. the more you weigh the more calories. its based on weight height and age. great job on the water i dont drink nearly enough. im no expert but i do know what you going through,its very frustrating. you will soon see the pounds drop off. great job on all that working out as well. i just bought that step counter and calorie counter too. i just love it. if you would like to friend request me you can check out my diary if youd like. we could be a support team. good luck and best wishes
  • jj718
    jj718 Posts: 2
    Options
    Not sure if someone said this or not... But you shouldn't measure after you exercise, you should do it before. At least that's what my trainer has me do, he says you're blood is pumping and "can" give you inaccurate readings. Just like everyone else has said, definitely watch the sodium, drink TONS of water to flush your system, and at least meet your calorie goal.

I've gotten to moments where I've worked my butt off, eaten right and not lost a pound. Water is the key (for me anyways). If I don't keep up with that, I won't lose weight.

Keep up the good work!! You'll have frustrating moments, but as long as you keep powering through, you'll lose in the long run!!