100 lbs + to lose

Options
I am back at it again. I lose but I always gain back +, I am 30 years old and I am sick of feeling, looking and being out of shape. A few of my friends had surgery and I don't want to do. I want to be able to change my bad behaviors and turn my life around. I never call it a diet because I know this is going to be a new life style. We never just diet. we have to keep at it every day. Its going to be hard and I would love to have make friends who can help me, push me and know what I am going thought.

Replies

• anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You can do it! The hardest step was the first one - now, you just have to keep going :smile:
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. HONEST---I DO. I will be 50 this year and I have struggled with me weight since I was in middle school. If I would have only applied the things that so many people tried to engrave in my head when I was younger, I wouldn't be struggling so hard trying to get in shape this late in my life. The best thing I can tell you is to celebrate ALL your accomplishments EVERYDAY. Big or small, count them all. I bought one of those mid size bags of Cheetohs from the convience store about a week ago, ate half of it, and the other half is STILL in the center console of my car. I haven't had a full size candy bar in almost a month, but I have had a couple of those little fun size bars. They all count. Keep plugging away and stay in touch with those that are in the same boat as you paddling and not the one's who are trying to sink it :-)
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    I also have a fitbit if anyone would like to add me www.fitbit.com/user/2D6C87