Does anyone else have 100lbs + to lose?

Options

Replies

• slyalys
    slyalys Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again also. I have 150 pounds to lose. (More like 170). I had lost 35 pounds on mfp but not very healthily I was only eating 900 calories a day and ended up having a seizure. I'm epileptic.
  • PrudenceJuris
    PrudenceJuris Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    For the past few months I've been struggling in just about every area of my life (work/career, personal, home...) you name it I'm struggling there! So here I am starting over-- yet again and sadly 100+lbs overweight... YIKES!!!! I am in this place of "Oh girl you better get serious!" and "Oh girl you have really given up so just eat whatever." I really don't want to give up because I know that will lead me to an early death, but I feel I've lost the joy in my life.
  • nicslim1983
    Options
    Hi just started last week and I have 160lbs to lose, but I breaking it down so that it does not look so scary!! lol I am doing a 90 day challenge with so local friends and it is off to a great start. My first weigh in was on Friday 1/3/2014 and I was 366.6 pounds and then weighed this Wednesday 1/8/2014 and I was 361.1 pounds!! Super excited to see that, but I know it is going to be a very long road ahead of me. I am hoping by the end of March I will have lost 40lbs. Then do another 90 day challenge to lose another goal. Right now I am focusing on my eating habits then doing lots of exercise, but I am getting a little in to build up. Wish you all amazing success :)
  • theedeevaa
    theedeevaa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You know what? Count me in. I've been looking at these message boards for over a year....I've lost and gained some back, then realized I weighed more than I thought (was going by a cute retro scale, matches my bathroom but not my weight). I would like to have some people to check in with and keep me in check!:)
  • sigridolsen
    sigridolsen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I don't have 100 to lose anymore but I started at 240 and am now at 180. I'll join your group as the motivation issues remain similar through the journey.:smile:
  • nanjher
    nanjher Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose! I also need support, count me in also. :smile: nanjher
  • KBoddu
    KBoddu Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I could stand to lose 100+ fo sho! Feel free to add me for support. =)
  • lynn900
    lynn900 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi.. I have lost 51.4kgs (114 pounds) so far.. it has taken me 14 months to do it... its damn hard so it is better to have support.. :):) u can always count on me for support... i still have 15kgs (33 pounds) to come off to get to goal weight... :)
  • rabid_cowboys_fan
    Options
    how do you get those myfitnesspal scales that show how much you have lost??
  • haymancm
    haymancm Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I started out with 106 to lose. I am now down 68, with 38 left to go. You can do this!!

Add me if you'd like! :)
  • mamabee103
    mamabee103 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes, I need to lose 110. It's seems so hard, but I'm one week in, and I love this site . It is the first time anything like this has made losing weight fun for me
  • haymancm
    haymancm Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    how do you get those myfitnesspal scales that show how much you have lost??

It's under the Apps category, on the lower right hand side. :)
  • madowski
    madowski Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'd like an invite!
  • Susie_1
    Susie_1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi.. I have lost 51.4kgs (114 pounds) so far.. it has taken me 14 months to do it... its damn hard so it is better to have support.. :):) u can always count on me for support... i still have 15kgs (33 pounds) to come off to get to goal weight... :)

Well done !! you have done brilliantly, you will get to goal x
  • Susie_1
    Susie_1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi just started last week and I have 160lbs to lose, but I breaking it down so that it does not look so scary!! lol I am doing a 90 day challenge with so local friends and it is off to a great start. My first weigh in was on Friday 1/3/2014 and I was 366.6 pounds and then weighed this Wednesday 1/8/2014 and I was 361.1 pounds!! Super excited to see that, but I know it is going to be a very long road ahead of me. I am hoping by the end of March I will have lost 40lbs. Then do another 90 day challenge to lose another goal. Right now I am focusing on my eating habits then doing lots of exercise, but I am getting a little in to build up. Wish you all amazing success :)

Well done!
  • Ddc76
    Ddc76 Posts: 14
    Options
    Alright everyone....if you are stating out or getting back to it and have 100+ to lose I have started a group! Let me know if you want to join and I will send you an invite.

Im hoping together we can decide how we will support each other

see you there!

Hi,
    Just starting out with my journey. I have 100+ to lose. I'd like to join the group!
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have never really thought about how much I wanted to lose in total, but 80-100lbs sounds about right.
  • klobz11
    klobz11 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 69.9kg's or 154 pounds to get to the ideal weight for my weight. I'd love to join in :)
  • pamstar2013
    pamstar2013 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • skinnymom723
    Options
    I could lose 100lbs and be at a healthy weight for my height. I just started my journey (again) and this time it's a lifestyle change. I think some of you might be interested and follow me on my website www.emilys24daychallenge.com . I would like to get in contact with someone of you so please private message me! :)