Hello everone

Options
Hi all, my name is Debbie and I want to lose around 40 pounds, I had lost 50 pounds but recently after a few stressful situations have gained 7 pounds since July last year.
I am determined to lose that 7 pounds and another 28 pounds as well. I just have to stay motivated, I know I can do it!. Hopefully by reading your stories it will keep me motivated. Looking forward to being a part of this community.:smile:

Replies

• Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Weclome to MFP! This is a great community and everyone is very helpful and supportive and that will go a long way to help getting you to your goal. Just remember you can do this!
  • debow65
    debow65 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • feferichard
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I am a 42 year old married mother of one daughter. I am here again but am determined to stay the course. I have been wearing a size 18-20 since I was 19. I have recently moved to a size 22-24 and I saw myself going for the size 26. It can't happen. I have acknowledge, admitted and affirmed that I am to big for my height; 5'4". For the last 3 months I have been changing the way I think. Now I am ready to change the way I eat and live. I am determined to stay focus but most importantly stay the course.

I realize I might have some setbacks but I will not allow them to keep me from my goal. I need to loose 135lbs. I don't have a set time or date. I realize my habits has become my daughters. I have to save her from becoming me.