anyone do t25 twice?

Options
I got done with alpha and beta before the holidays and just started alpha all over again. Has anyone done this? Were your results as good as the first time or better? I lost about 10 lbs the first round, not sure on inches I didn't measure that. I'm kinda addicted to t25 and don't want to do a different workout! Lol

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I've had people do it twice just fine and still get results! Have you considered getting Gamma? A good friend of mine did it and said it was even better than Alpha or Beta.

I haven't done it yet because I'm pregnant but own it and will be doing it in April!

Feel free to friend me! :)
  • coachpryor
    Options
    also try t25 gamma which is really awesome. shaunt owns those ones
  • PDarrall
    PDarrall Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to do it twice but also going to do gamma.
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Gamma is a must, but if you don't have it, I would suggest doing the Alpha and Beta phases again...........maybe even double up your workouts..........do two-a-days.
  • Melissa72187
    Melissa72187 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've considered gamma, but I almost feel like alpha and beta are still hard for me so I would just be setting myself up for failure??
  • coachpryor
    Options
    I've considered gamma, but I almost feel like alpha and beta are still hard for me so I would just be setting myself up for failure??

nope. modify, take breaks. lighten the weights. there is always a way :)

gamma will probably make you even better
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I know a few people who have and have gotten results both times they did it. The reason they repeated was that the did not feel ready to move on because they were still modifying quite a bit. I finished up Alpha and Beta a few weeks ago, and while I only had to modify on a few moves, I decided not to go on to Gamma. I just wasn't looking forward to the workouts anymore. I'm doing P90x3 now and when I finish up I may do another round of Beta and move on to Gamma, it's going to depend on where I am body-wise when I'm done. There's nothing wrong with repeating if it's what you want to do, some people just repeat Beta before moving on.