What is your goal?

Options
How many pounds would you like to lose by July 1, 2014. How will you go about doing it?

Replies

• eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    35lbs.

I will eat 1800 calories per day.

I will walk for thirty minutes at four miles per hour, five times per week .
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I have about 5 lbs left to my goal.

I'm going to continue what I have been doing. Cardio/heavy lifting/eating lots
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to lose all 55-60 pounds by early July, but I'll be thrilled if I'm able to lose 25-30 pounds.

I have a REALLY hard time losing weight, so it'll be a big struggle. I just ordered my first FitBit Flex so I have a better idea of how many calories I burn during the day--hopefully it can help encourage me to move more. Combined with the healthy eating I already do, my fingers are crossed that something will finally happen!

How about you, @loshode? :happy:
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options

@BlueBombers--Congratulations!!! How long did it take you to reach that goal? My BF and I have discussed including some lifting into our workouts--I'm always curious to hear how quickly people notice results.
  • svsl0928
    svsl0928 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My goal is lose another 15 pounds. I will continue what I am doing now. Following MFP, working out 5-6 days a week, drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day and praying to God for strength and guidance.
  • comrade_questions
    comrade_questions Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    About seven pounds. It doesn't sound like a lot, but it's super-rough! I have a goal of exercising six times a week.
  • trainguy917
    trainguy917 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 60 pounds, but I would definitely settle for 50 by July 1. I'm eating healthy without depriving myself, taking an occasional day off, and killing myself with kettlebells, dumbbells, and an exercise ball. Walking on non-resistance days when it's not holy crap cold like today (-6 when I got up) with the goal of running again when I've lost about 20 pounds and it's less stress on my knees. Ultimately, my goal is the local half marathon in the middle of August. So I want to have as much weight off as I can by the end of May when the training runs begin.
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    My goal is wait let me count lol............... my goal is 82 lbs. I know that I can accomplish this why? Because I lost about 50 lbs before I got pregnant! I will eat clean and stray away from bad carbs EXCEPT on the weekends! I will run my bottoms off every other day and the days that Im not running I will do Zumba :)
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    You've posted this in the Maintaining Weight group...
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    0 lost and 0 gained would suit me down to the ground :)
  • greattimes
    greattimes Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My goal is 5 lbs but would like to do it in the next 6 weeks. I will continue at 1200 calories exercising and eating at a deficit.
  • saradord
    saradord Posts: 129
    Options
    my goal is to not focus on what the scale says but how many inches i've lost and how my clothes fit
  • mlauraa
    mlauraa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 30-35 pounds, for now.

I'm eating 1400 and and burning 1000 cal. every gym visit which is 5 times a week.
  • amosmoses88
    amosmoses88 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose at least 20-25lbs by July. But hey, if my pants can fit and still be hefty, then fine by me. Means I'm gaining muscle and losing fat mass! :) Would love to lose a few inches by then as well!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options

@BlueBombers--Congratulations!!! How long did it take you to reach that goal? My BF and I have discussed including some lifting into our workouts--I'm always curious to hear how quickly people notice results.

Thanks. I started in March 2013 so it's been about 10 months.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Since I'm maintaining, I don't have a weight loss goal. This year I'd really like to squat my body weight and bench triple digits. But I'm starting a new activity, so I may have to juggle a bit before I find a balance that lets me progress.
  • ChrisS30V
    ChrisS30V Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    As long as I'm within the 5 lb. maintenance bubble I've set for myself, I'm good. As far as fitness goals are concerned, I'm looking to complete the 100 push-ups program in the near future and run a 25k trail run in June.
  • loselast85
    Options
    My goal is to lose between 40-50 lbs. This year I am going to reach my goal weight and would love to accomplish it by July. I plan on eating clean and doing cardio. I love me some cardio! I feel so good after I do it. Bikini body here I come. hehe!
  • karenmcwilly53
    karenmcwilly53 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hopefully 50 pounds.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    How many pounds would you like to lose by July 1, 2014. How will you go about doing it?
    None, I will be eating tasty food in the correct quantity and doing loads of exercise.
    Taking a few percent off my body fat would be nice though.
    (Maintaining Weight forum...)