NFL Playoffs.... who's your picks?

Options
Reedern
Reedern Posts: 525 Member
I am a devout Chargers girl and so I am totally cheering them on right now. Nothing would start out my year better than 3 more wins!!!

I think the NFC could go a couple different ways... but maybe this year will be the Seahawks' time.

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    Well, the AFC is pretty open. I mean sure, the Broncos dominated the regular season, but each team remaining in the AFC have beaten the Broncos this year.

If I had to pick an AFC team to root for, though - it would probably be the colts only because Andrew Luck is the son of former WVU QB and current Athletic Director Oliver Luck.

in the NFC, i don't care for the 49ers too much. I wouldn't mind if the Seahawks won. They deserve a break after what happened to them in the last Super Bowl they played in.

But, a long time ago, I learned that trying to pick games was just an exercise in futility.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Seattle - Denver, and I'd love to see Seattle win. My hubs is betting on the Saints, though. I'm just glad the Packers got knocked out of it!
  • candacet36
    candacet36 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I am a Cowboys fan so I am pretty sure my opnion would be null and void! :bigsmile:

I would really like to see an amazing game like the Auburn / Florida game! Some real excitement!!!
  • mccindy72
    Options
    I am a Cowboys fan so I am pretty sure my opnion would be null and void! :bigsmile:

I would really like to see an amazing game like the Auburn / Florida game! Some real excitement!!!

Hey there, fellow Cowboys fan! Maybe next year will be our year.... to actually make the playoffs!

seriously that Auburn game was incredible.
  • tyrsnbdr
    tyrsnbdr Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Is there any question who I'm picking? But home teams in the other 3.

Since 1990 in the divisional round: The home team is 67-25. That is 73%.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping my home team the Seahawks will go all the way, but Russell Wilson's been a little "off" for the past couple of games. If he doesn't snap out of it then I'm afraid we're toast. The team I'm most nervous about getting past is are the 'Niners.

I think we'll beat the Saints this weekend. Maybe that'll get us some coverage in the national media other than "Oh btw the Seahawks won, here are two 5-second clips, now let's get back to analyzing every single minute of that Packers game!".
  • mccindy72
    Options
    I'm hoping my home team the Seahawks will go all the way, but Russell Wilson's been a little "off" for the past couple of games. If he doesn't snap out of it then I'm afraid we're toast. The team I'm most nervous about getting past is are the 'Niners.

I think we'll beat the Saints this weekend. Maybe that'll get us some coverage in the national media other than "Oh btw the Seahawks won, here are two 5-second clips, now let's get back to analyzing every single minute of that Packers game!".

I've been saying for a few years that if Seattle could just get a good QB in place, they'd make it to the Bowl. Wilson will get it together. He's a good QB.

And god yes, please save me from Packers highlights EVERY FOOTBALL DAY!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Saints WHO DAT!
  • joeggarcia
    Options
    49ers.
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Well I'm a Pats fan so that's my story there, and it's a shame they are playing the Colts, because these last two years are the probably the first two years I've actually liked the Colts. I would love a San Diego win, and and the NFC is full of teams that are just overall great teams, not a ton of weaknesses in them. Panthers, and San Fran have looked unstoppable lately, the Sea Hawks have been playing good all year, and the Saints finally won a road game haha. The team I would like to see come out of the NFC would be the 49ers though, because even though I think all of those teams are good teams, I actually don't really like them, so 49ers are the ones I hate the least, and that is because of Vernon Davis, and Patrick Willis.
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'd be a complete and utter traitor if I said anything but the Chargers :wink:
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I am a Steelers fan.......

I think that the Patriots will play the Saints in the Super Bowl.

The Chargers have a punchers chance given their strong pass defense and due to getting hot at the right time.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    49ers.

Agreed
  • mccindy72
    Options

The Chargers have a punchers chance given their strong pass defense and due to getting hot at the right time.

the Patriots are lucky they got as far as they did, considering they traded away their entire receiving core.
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options

I'm a Ravens fan but that ship has sailed and OP supported me last year while her team was on the bench. Go Chargers!
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    <--- :drinker:
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    Seattle vs. Denver, although I'd rather see the Patriots in there instead of the Broncos.

Hey...what time do the Arlington Cowboys play this weekend?
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    San Diego SUPER Chargers baby!:love:
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Saints WHO DAT!

:bigsmile: :drinker: