Replies

• sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    In, for explosive diarrhea
  • ActuarialChef
    ActuarialChef Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options

Oh god. That sounds horrible. Why any person would try this is beyond me.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options

Should not have read this at work. :laugh:
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    if you have how did it work for you? im thinking of starting it, but i dont want to spend a lot of money on something thats not going to work. any advice or tips would be wonderful, thanks!!

I can tell you what works for sure - CALORIE DEFICIT. Avoid gimmicks, fads, shortcuts, cleanses, fast, overly restrictive diets....they do not work for the long run. If you want to lose the weight and keep it off - calorie deficit is the way to go.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    YAY! Finally a new year thread where someone wants greasy oil dripping out their butt. I was getting bored with the cleanses and raspberry ketones. Although dripping butt juices is kind of a cleanse I suppose.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    In, for explosive diarrhea

YES!
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Callisat Flockhart doesn't look that tasty to me.
  • JesusBiscuits
    Options
    6daE5.jpg
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Okay, okay, in all seriousness OP, here's what Alli does: It essentially binds the fat that you eat together, making your body incapable of absorbing it, and forces it straight through your body.

Now, completely aside from the explosive fun that will inevitably result from this, here's the thing, the big secret. Ready?

Not all fat is bad. Some is very, very good for you.

The body NEEDS those good fats.

Eating fat will not MAKE you fat. (Only a surplus of calories can make you do that.)

So all Alli does, besides the aforementioned undue doo-doo difficulties, is rob your body of fats --bad AND good. Not cool. And as far as weight loss? Since fat in and of itself does not cause weight gain, it is ridiculous to think that the absence of fat will cause weight loss.

Well said!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Alli is a negative reinforcement drug. It makes you eat a low fat diet by punishing you when you don't. Eat low fat and you lose weight (same was as you would if you weren't taking the pills), but eat fat and you get punished with anal leakage. Mmmm anal leakage. Uncontrolable, at that!

Save the money from the pills and replacement underwear, read the excellent how-to threads on here and get the same effect without the risk of crapping yourself in public.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    One of my aunts and uncles took this for a while. In their words, "We have 2 bathrooms, one of us in each, not able to move without ruining another pair of drawers. Worst diet of my life." This is a direct quote from him.
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    YAY! Finally a new year thread where someone wants greasy oil dripping out their butt. I was getting bored with the cleanses and raspberry ketones. Although dripping butt juices is kind of a cleanse I suppose.

stop! I'm crying, my ribs hurt...no need for abs workout tonight.....wow! Top notch, top notch! How 'bout a Fresca?!?
  • carmencc26
    Options
    Don't use it. Unless you want to fart out orange oily stuff in front of everyone. It is terrible!!! I have found that just by following the myfitness pal calories and exercising helps so much more than any pill, potion or otherwise.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options

Should not have read this at work. :laugh:
    So glad I'm home - laughing out loud in my recliner! :laugh:
    Okay, okay, in all seriousness OP, here's what Alli does: It essentially binds the fat that you eat together, making your body incapable of absorbing it, and forces it straight through your body.

Now, completely aside from the explosive fun that will inevitably result from this, here's the thing, the big secret. Ready?

Not all fat is bad. Some is very, very good for you.

The body NEEDS those good fats.

Eating fat will not MAKE you fat. (Only a surplus of calories can make you do that.)

So all Alli does, besides the aforementioned undue doo-doo difficulties, is rob your body of fats --bad AND good. Not cool. And as far as weight loss? Since fat in and of itself does not cause weight gain, it is ridiculous to think that the absence of fat will cause weight loss.
    Very well said! :drinker:
  • 50racinggirl
    50racinggirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    if you have how did it work for you? im thinking of starting it, but i dont want to spend a lot of money on something thats not going to work. any advice or tips would be wonderful, thanks!!

My mother-in-law to be took it for a time and it is HORRIBLE. I would tell you to STAY AWAY from it!:wink:
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Any diet that recommends adult diapers is a keeper. The outline of a Depends looks spectacular under a J Crew pencil skirt.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    oops_I_crapped_my_pants.jpg
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    @ mother...one of my favorite SNL commercials. I thought of those too!
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Colon Blow and Super Colon Blow....sweet Mother of Superior make it stop....
  • corinnenfugal
    Options
    I have...DON'T DO IT!! It isn't pretty!