23/f/UK for anyone who wants to know ;)

Didn't want to post till I knew I was seriously back on it.

I've used MFP a couple of times and am generally fairly successful with it. HOWEVER, I'll maintain a little while and gain a bit , okay, a lot back (almost always around Christmas time).

I'm basically feeling more motivated than ever and I've made it past that ever so gruelling first week hurdle (phew)

My starting weight this time around is 177lbs (damn) and I'm 5ft5. I'd like to get down to below 149 so I'm a healthy BMI for probably the first time since I was a child.

SOO yeah, I'd love it if you could throw a bunch of friend requests my way - Ha. No but really, I'd really like some positive and active MFP friends. Plus, I especially need the support since I'm on my first round of INSANITY (oh dear god).

Cheers for reading,

Ashleigh

P.s the smiley in the subject wasn't meant to be a wink, It's not that kind of post I swear!

Replies

• Ashleigh_LP
    Ashleigh_LP Posts: 57 Member
    P.P.S having similar stats to me and eating understandable food would also be fantastic!
  • FR sent i log daily and i've completed insanity twice
  • Tig_
    Tig_ Posts: 32
    Hey,

Welcome back to MFP :)

We sound very similar. I've used MFP before and been successful, then lagged and gained loads! This time I determined to not let that happen. Enough is enough!

x
  • eamonmorley
    eamonmorley Posts: 8 Member
    Hi.. I new to MFP... but I am determined to lose 11kgs. I am a pretty motivated person, so being friends would be grt.