Weightwatchers anyone??

Hi. Joined my local weightwatchers meeting this morning as I have been having a lot of trouble losing weight since my surgery. I know WW worked for me in the past as I lost 7 stone in 11 months back in 2010. Just hope I get the same result as I tried losing the weight myself on here and it wasnt working. Anyone else with weightwatchers and use eSource?? If so please add me as I need all the help I can get. SaraJC83
Also please feel free to add me on here too. I log daily and I love MFP when it comes to logging my workouts :) It really helps.

Replies

• joandue
    joandue Posts: 84 Member
    I've used weight watchers many many times over the years. I did you loose most times. I stopped though because I wanted to learn to eat on my own and just control what goes in my mouth. On weight watchers I found myself going over points regularily and then throwing in the towel. I find calories easier now. All about the mind set.
  • I think WW will benefit me as lately I have been over indulging. A lot of the time I have thought I was eating right when I havent been :( My frame of mind is the quicker I lose this weight the quicker Ill stop paying haha. I hope it works for me though x
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    WW is the only "diet" that ever really worked for me. I lost 34 pounds quite a few years back following it. My husband had to have a kidney transplant and his nutritionist and diabetic doctor from the University of Penn told him that WW is the best one to follow (if you follow it strictly) because it teaches you portion control and to be accountable for everything you put in your mouth.

Good luck with your goal
  • musicboxes
    musicboxes Posts: 133 Member
    I personally think WW is a great program & I have many family & friends who are & were very successful on WW. My personal choice is MFP as it is free. Whether counting points or calories, you can see where you are, what you are doing, where you need to change & you become accountable to you. So do what works for you & best wishes to you in whatever path you take to be a healthier & happier you.