Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

In need of active friends

Hi all,
I have some awesome friends on MFP already, but I'm looking for people who take pleasure in some exercise as well :)... Would be neat to have more friends around my own age (20-27 ish) and even better if they're in their way to a healthier lifestyle as well <3

A bit info about me:

I started in here around 2years ago, my weight was 92kgs (202lbs) and I was a bit depressed, had VERY low selfasteem, didn't know my own body and generally felt unhappy with my situation. I was the type of girl, who had muscles and were a bit active but ATE like a PIG... And I didn't know. Honestly. I had no idea that my calorie intake was that high above normal standards.... But I learned :-) I learned to love my body, learned to eat smaller portions, learned to love all kinds of exercises and I got so much happier <3

Now my weight is 71kgs (156lbs) and have a normal BMI and I'm very happy. My new goal is to get my weight even further down (Perhaps 68kg) and maintain my psysical lifestyle and exercise level..
For that, I could really need some new active and exercise-loving friends, who are just as or EVEN MORE active than me :D...

Please add me if interested, I'm super friendly :D
Have a nice day.