Hoping this will help with my weight loss.

Options
Hi everyone. I really need to lose weight and am tired of being overweight. I joined a gym in March and have faithfully been going until recently when I hurt my back. I am still going but not as much. Hopefully soon I'll be back to normal speed. I have toned up but really haven't lost more than 6-7 pounds. I feel better and do see myself eating better/ healthier since I have joined the gym. The thing is I really don't eat all too bad I think that I just need to realize everything and every bite I put into my mouth. I have been tracking my food intake 4 days now using this and I think that this will be a really helpful tool. My son is even asking me today." did you add your water mom "and "don't forget to add the birthday cake from the party as well! " He seems interested in knowing just how much fat and calories is in something at 7 yrs old so it is educating us both. Eating healthy is a life long journey. Sometimes I have to tell myself I need to eat to sustain a healthy body it is not for pleasure or reward or for when I am bored to keep myself on track. Best of luck to all on this journey.

Replies

• hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome Nicole!
    I've found this site very helpful and easy to use, also lots of friendly support. Good luck to you on your journey to better health:smile: