Looking for friends!! Can you relate to me?

Options
2»

Replies

• vislas92
    vislas92 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi guys. I've been off this website for a year and now I'm back to achieve my fitness goals. I am 23 years old and I am trying to get fit in order to join the Air Force. I am looking to lose 4 inches off my waist and knock 3 minutes off my mile time. I'm open to making new, motivational friends so feel free to send me a request :)
  • jdong08
    jdong08 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21, a full time student, about 5'7'' and looking to lose around 15 pounds from my current 128. Feel free to add me (my profile has a password "hi", but that's mostly to keep out FB friends! ^^) Hope to find some friendly people on here to keep me motivated!
  • jennychavez12
    jennychavez12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. : ) I'm 32 work full time and shooting to shed 35lbs.❤️
  • krystleeanne
    krystleeanne Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Also looking for friends :). 22, full time student, and coming back in my first week back after a couple months plateau! Ready to do this and motivate anyone in the long run! Feel free to add me. Have a wonderful day everyone!
  • yohealthyparisian
    yohealthyparisian Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a french 27 yo girl and I'm looking for friends too :)
    I have about 25 lbs to lose, and I'd be happy to share weight loss tips, motivation and recipes with you all! Feel free to add me ;)
  • apieceofenergy
    Options
    26, full time 911 Dispatcher. I'm 55 into about 150lbs I have to lose. I pick up heavy things and put them down again. I also vlog and post about it on the internet. I try to be a motivational force in all of my MFP friend's lives; over 100 days in to tracking with only 2 cheat days, working hard and running hard. You can add me here and find me just about anywhere under this username; twitter, tumblr, instagram, all of it.
  • florentinovillaro
    florentinovillaro Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    If you need true reciprocal encouragement and support, not just from myself, but 1000 of my friends, send me a request.
  • improweight
    improweight Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm off on a holiday to the States in the summer too and just want to be able to have fun and feel light without a second thought. Looking for friends too!
  • achonator
    achonator Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21 and a full-time student aswell.I'm from Bulgaria.Currently I'm studying abroad, in Hungary, for 1 semester.