Does anyone log...

Hughes39
Hughes39 Posts: 169
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
bedroom hanky panky under exercise? I've always been told you burn a lot of calories doing it but was just curious.

Replies

• sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    I haven't logged it. But maybe my husband will let me wear the HRM next time.
  • ambercole
    ambercole Posts: 426
    No, I just count it as a daily activity.
  • MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 432 Member
    I only log "exercise." I don't include day to day activities and chores. SO no, LOL, I don't log it.
  • KerryB1977
    KerryB1977 Posts: 86 Member
    I don't log it either. :( But if I were to have a marathon run of lovemaking with my hubby-say two hours full-yes definitely!! ;D
  • leakewh
    leakewh Posts: 91 Member
    Nice....I thought I was the only one....
  • Hughes39
    I don't log it either but I really wanted a peach shake but know that I dont need the calories. then it popped in my head "well......" ha-ha!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,271 Member
    I don't log it either but I really wanted a peach shake but know that I dont need the calories. then it popped in my head "well......" ha-ha!

Ok Thats bad. Did your significant other know they were being used :) !!!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Its not as many calories as you think, I wouldnt log it
  • chillrose
    chillrose Posts: 290 Member

Well, even if he knew, he SO WOULDN'T CARE...:bigsmile:
  • chillrose
    chillrose Posts: 290 Member
    :bigsmile: Just FOR YOU, I looked it up...and this was the official ruling:

The amount of calories you burn depends on the style and intensity of your sexual routine.:huh:

Thirty minutes of foreplay burns about 50 calories (less than if you were ironing shirts). :indifferent:

But full-on intercourse can burn 5 calories per minute or more. :love:

So have that shake, and GO FOR IT!!!!:drinker:
  • Hughes39

Well, even if he knew, he SO WOULDN'T CARE...:bigsmile:

I didn't use him. Didn't do "the deed". it was just a funny thought that went through my head!
    but no, he wouldn't have cared anyways! :)
  • Ha! My hubby and I were talking about this exact topic a couple days ago. I'm glad someone posted it.
  • leanmass24
    leanmass24 Posts: 304 Member
    It has been posted many times before.... I log mine in... I do all of the work and 45 min of intercourse is the average for me. It is definately a workout.
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    bedroom hanky panky under exercise? I've always been told you burn a lot of calories doing it but was just curious.

Regarding the calories burned, all depends what's involved I guess LOL! It's 100 calories for every twenty minutes on average (well that's what some calories burning site quoted anyway).

Personally, I wouldn't log stuff like that.
This discussion has been closed.