Eating whole foods & feeling great :)

Options
Although I'm not at my goal weight, I'm at a healthy weight and first the first time in a long time I am happy and eating healthy. I finally realized the only way to feel good about my body is to eat nutritious food.

My success story- A few days ago I started a fruit and veggie diet of sorts thanks to motivation from this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usv2X08gL-w. My goal each day is to only eat organic whole foods with 90% of my diet being fruits and veggies. I've seen a huge change- I'm more happy, energetic, and I lost 3 lbs over the course of 4 days. But I haven't been starving myself- I've been eating as many fruits and veggies as I want. I feel full after every meal so I don't get hangry throughout the day. Normally I would not want to eat raw tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, and apples for breakfast and lunch but if it means a leaner, happier me then I'm going to keep it up! <3 (I eat other things too but those veggies are the majority of my meals and snacks)

I plan to keep up this fitness journey for the rest of my life. Many thanks to Freelee for the reality check.

Replies

• RachelFrost1
    RachelFrost1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Eating real food is the way to go. You will be so much healthier.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!