Day one-want to come with me on my "Journey"?

Options
firespnr
firespnr Posts: 15 Member
Welp I found this nifty app to help me along my journey. Journey, lol. That word implies that there will be transportation, food, maybe a little shopping. I have planned to lose weight about as many times as I have planned that cruise to the Caribbean I've been dreaming about. I have packed my proverbial bags so full that all the tips I found along the way were weighing me down. Literally! Here I am on day 1 of my "lifestyle" change (referred to as diet herein) eyes wide open and ready to be honest with the PSA agent that I have a snickers hiding between my boobs.

Replies

• baileyang33
    baileyang33 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Bahahaha. Very funny! Me too, dropping all the previous "diet" rules I normally follow for a new moderation approach. I'm not going without, it doesn't work! Enjoy your ride!
  • aliciamontrose
    Options
    the first step is the hardest, this app is encouraging along with the groups and people you meet here along the way to looking fab :).

add me :)

i have set myself to lose 12kgs within 6 months as im off to fiji...never been able to wear a bikini....maybe we can do it together. im logged on everyday. so negleting is out of the question. lol

we will all help you along the way :)
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    journey.jpg

Don't Stop Believing.