kRpRpLgRl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    Way to start the week!

Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • dvlpup69
    dvlpup69 Posts: 39
    Options
    Congratulations!! Very well deserved. I hope to be there as well...Day 1 is kicking my butt but I am trying to stay within the 1200 calories. I am such a huge fruit lover, I did not realize just how much of my daily caloric intake was from fruit and it was just adding up!!! Keep up the good work though...keep watchuing the weight come off, definitely worth waking everyone up :-)
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Well done, thats fantastic!
  • CaptSteph502
    Options
    Congrats to you..that's a great weight loss!! What a motivator..you couldn't have posted this at a better time..I was just sitting here thinking how much difference tracking my calories would make. Apparantly, quite a bit..:) congrats again..you've inspired me!!
  • JustBeckyV
    JustBeckyV Posts: 182
    Options
    WTG - congrats!!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I am starting over today...I hope to do a happy dance a week from today too!!!!!!!!!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Exciting news and congratulations on your weight loss. Yes, you will probably slow down the loss but it happens to everybody, just don't get discourage. Keep watching what you eat, posting, and believe in yourself.
  • janelcastillo
    Options
    Amazing job!!!
  • jennylynn84
    Options
    Congrats!

Yes, the first week you tend to drop a lot (I lost 7lbs), but depending on how overweight you are it may take you a little while to drop all the way down 1 lb a week. Early in my journey it was 4 a week. Then 3... Then 2.... It's taken until now for me to get around 1 lb a week.

Keep up the good work and you'll continue to see progress - that's the important thing.
  • CarolynnW
    CarolynnW Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    congratulations! and yes, you are right about the amount of weight loss this first week. but keep up the good work and hope you feel better!
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    SO awesome! Good for you!!!!