SHAKEOLOGY

ANY SHAKEOLOGY COACHES OR ANYONE USING THE PRODUCT ABLE TO GET ME SOME FREE SAMPLES? I HAVE ALOT OF WEIGHT TO LOSE SO I WOULD LIKE TO TRY THE PRODUCTS BUT I CANT RIGHT NOW IM TRYING TO SAVE MONEY TO GET THEM ON A MONTHLY BASIS AND IDEAS,OR ADVICE OR IF YOU CAN HELP PLEASE INBOX ME.

THANKS

Replies

• I have tried and tried to loose weight for many many year and tried EVERYTHING. you name it, I HAVE DONE IT. And only now, being 27 and trying to loose weight since the age of about 15, I have learnt the hard way that the ONLY way to loose weight, the only way that actually works and stays off, is eating to a strict calorie diet, say for example, 2000 calories a day, with 30 to 1 hour of excersise a day, loads of water.

Lots of vegetables, not much carbs, and so on. I tried the shakes, and If i saved the money I spent on the countless brands of shakes, I could have bought myself every machine that I get on at the gym. I have spent thousands......THOUSANDS.

I personally do not recommend shakes, powders etc etc. I now have the best doctors and dieticians, and trainers, and the only thing that truly works is dedication to eating right and the tears and sweat in actually doing the excercise.

:( Im sorry sweety, I hope this did not make you upset, but I just don't want to see someone making the same mistake I did.

xxoo much luv,

chanchi.
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    I just sent you a private note. Hope to talk to you soon.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    bump. I will reply to this later. Either via email to you or post.
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Hi. I have have been doing the UK Slimfast 3-2-1 shake plan. I can honestly say that doing that in conjunction with using MFP count the calories in my snacks it has worked for me. Good luck with what what ever you decide to do.

Kx
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    At first I thought 'Shakology' was that thing that Ellen Degeneris has that you hold with two hands and shake it...lol! It is used to exercise your arms.

But no, sorry, no info on the drink Shakology and I agree with the poster who advised that the only good way to loose weight is to cut calories and exercise.

Good luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.