looking for new inspiration!!

Options
Hi, I am new to this site, I have heard great things about it. I am patiently waiting for the blackberry app. to come out, that will be wonderful! I have been a longtime weight watcher member, and decided I needed something new and fresh.My niece has used this site and loved it, and a client of mine recently came in and had lost 20 lbs. This is one of her tools. I am giving it a whirl. I just participated in my first triathlon this summer, and what a great experience it was. Just looking for some help when the going gets tough, some people who are experiencing the some similar things,I did that triathlon with a group, and for me having connections with people who are working towards a similar goal, is Very helpful and encouraging.

Replies

• Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    MFP has been the ticket for me and my weight loss this year; hoping you find it beneficial as well. Kudos on your triathlon! Can't even imagine! Sounds like you have what it takes to do anything! Add me as a friend if you choose.
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I love this site. I know I appreciate the support and encouragement that I receive from others on MFP. I continue to monitor my food/caloric intake very closely. I also track my exercise closely - I have lost a total of about 21 lbs since June 25th - and 4 lbs since joining MFP (about 2 weeks). I hope you also find the site helpful. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Blessings

Vickie
  • frogmommy
    frogmommy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    There are five friends (me and four others) using this site. As a group, we have lost 63 pounds since the end of June. It can be done! Good luck!