Anyone else with 30-40lbs to lose?

Options
Hi, my name is Jo, I'm 34 and live in NY. I lost a bunch of weight a year and a half ago, about 80lbs, and now I'm trying to get the rest
off.
The site has me at 1200 calories a day, which i am learning to use in the right way.

Can anyone relate and want to be friends? :)

Replies

• FemmeFire
    Options
    Add me!
  • caitlynforkz
    Options
    Hi Jo!

You can add me as a friend if you'd like and we can motivate eachother!

I started off weighing 195 LBS and am down to 173-170 LBS, I am hoping to be 140-145LBS by this time next year!!
    Fingers are crossed!!

Good luck with your journey! xx
  • mustangsue
    mustangsue Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to lose at least 40 - 50 lbs. I currently weigh 225. This is the most I have ever weighed. I weighed 126 three years ago, then I moved, got depressed, quit smoking, and started eating anything that looked good. It is hard not to eat every hour anymore, but I only eat 4 times a day now (including snack). I joined Curves so I could get some king of exercise and the computer has ,me at 1200 calories. I am maintaining the 225 now for three weeks and I am getting a bit discouraged, but I guess I just have to exercise more. Is there anyone else just maintaining and how do you intend to get over the hump?
  • CardinalKoolaid
    CardinalKoolaid Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am back after having fallen off the wagon 10 months ago for various reasons, but I lost over 40lbs with MFP and maintained my lost weight and I know it works, so I'm getting this weight back off again. I'm 180 looking to get down to 147.

I found that when I plateaued for a few weeks it actually helped to go over my calories for a day or two and then back down to my goals.

You can add me, I'm also looking for other motivated people :)
  • Jennikitten
    Jennikitten Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have lost some already last year but I have a further 40-50lbs to go

feel free to add me if you would like (: