Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Just eat the chocolate. :laugh:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    If you must eat chocolate, eat dark chocolate. It might not taste the same but it's chocolate! :) Plus dark chocolate is a little healthier for you. But it's okay to reward yourself of a little chocolate every once in a while. As long as it's not every day. Lol.

I think I ate chocolate every single day while I was losing weight. It can be done, you just need a reasonable calorie goal and a reasonable portion size.
  • drenergy
    drenergy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    First of all, I avoid the scale for a few days because I can gain up to 4 pounds in water weight. It's crazy! Then for cravings, I like things like lowfat chocolate frozen yogurt, you could do some of the dessert style yogurts, a couple tootsie rolls, etc. Just don't sit down with a WHOLE pint of ice cream or whatever. That would be bad.

Also, studies have shown that people who ate a small amount of dark chocolate everyday lost more weight than those who didn't, even when calories were the same. Maybe it's the stress relief and feeling like you're not satisfying cravings? :D
  • Binky_Muffin
    Binky_Muffin Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm planning a 15k walk with a friend so that I can have a spaghetti supper with a piece of chocolate pudding pie afterwards… MMMMMMMM!!!! I'm looking forward to the weekend now. :)