Back at the Start

Options
KBles
KBles Posts: 21 Member
After months of not exercising and enjoying all the festive food I am now back almost to where I began. Its quite depressing but no ones fault but my own. Just like millions of other its time to do this thing right. Got rid of the junk food left over from christmas in my home, got a membership for swimming and started using weights again.

Wish me luck

Replies

• katrinavt
    Options
    Well please add me to your journey. I am right there with you and if you promise to kick me in the butt when I slip a little I will do the same. :) I lost over 30 lbs and wouldn't you know it they found their way home. Ugh! Then my man did something, yup... he ask me THE question. Well now I really have a motivation so looking for support on this end too...

K
  • KBles
    KBles Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, I think thats were all here to do, is motivate each other so we stay on track.
  • kballard66
    Options
    You can add me. I slip up all the time and it might help me if we are on the weight loss journey together.
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I can relate. Took a "vacation" from working out and quit tracking my calories and gained back about 15 of the 45 pounds that I had lost. Joined a gym and am back to tracking calories. Sounds like you have a game plan and are on your way. Best of luck to you!
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too,,,and just remember we may fail, we may slip up but as long as we get up and try again then we are one step closer to the new healthier us.....

~Charlie
  • amatolauren
    amatolauren Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i feel you and i are in the same boat. i ended up getting pregnant in oct, and i kinda gave up about a month in advance from that .. i feel i need to get back on track . i haven't gained everything back but i plan to loose more. i did end up loosing the baby mid oct. due to obesity... :( so i am determined to loose my weight to my goals. but i have the fear im going to fail again. but lets keep our goals together and think straight about it !! and we can do our journeys together :)
  • kaylalinklater7
    Options
    Looks like we all lost our way a little.. I had some progress happening and it was all out the window when Christmas rolled around! I'm looking to meet some friends on here to snap down this time and achieve my goals with! Feel free to add :) I'd love to hear any tips out there and what has helped people..
  • chopper_pilot
    chopper_pilot Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! the beginning is so exciting!!!! lots of easy gains :D
  • tabithakat64
    Options
    I lost 30lb and 3 dress sizes in 7 months last year (using the app and also slim in six exercise visoes) but have put half of that back on over the last few months due to eating badly and not excercising as I've been moving around a fair bit (living with OH's mum atm)

Currently back using the app and trying to cut eat more protein and less bad carbs and have joined a weekly exercise class.

I will be moving into our new house at the end of the month so can start doing my Slim in Six exercise vidoe's again and regularly riding my horse which should help.

I have 44lb to loose and another 2 dress sizes :(