12 people who should cancel their gym membership

Options
2»

Replies

• 1LoveChips
    1LoveChips Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    1. The guy could have been training for a triathlon and had bad weather at the time, but needed to try out gear. So, I can understand wearing the helmet and stuff.

2. I have heard of girls doing this, and they have some reasoning behind it. But I hate heels and never ever wear them.

3. Um...yeah, he might want to invest in a PT.

4. :huh:

5. Anyone have "I'm too sexy" playing in their heads with this?

6. Well...better than the laptop one I have seen going around.

7. :huh:

8. Hey...sometimes you have to stop and watch a play because it is just that awesome.

9. Yeah....reported.

10. And the #1 reason why people should use the kill switch.

11. LAT...as opposed to LARP.

12. At some point you have to just say "Nope, the work is not worth the gain"

Great summary!
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Oh this is fantastic, thanks for this.
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    For #7...was the exercise part of her routine getting herself up there like that???
  • SgtBA_Diana
    SgtBA_Diana Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    #2 Come on, man! I'm looking for the most comfortable athletic shoes & then I see this kind of stuff, smh... The rest were just as humorous :laugh:
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    Funny
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    #2 Come on, man! I'm looking for the most comfortable athletic shoes & then I see this kind of stuff, smh... The rest were just as humorous :laugh:

That's real. Ice T's wife Coco squats in her 5" heels. She does have a nice bottom. :drinker:

You should try it.
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    Hee Hee!

I got warned at the gym once for wearing wedges on an ab machine *blush*. It's not like you use your feet at all; it was one of those rotating-hips oblique ones. I wanted to do a few ab lifts straight from the office (right beside my gym) and then go. I was in stretch dress pants, too :D:D Such a rebel ;)
  • TheDarkestStar87
    TheDarkestStar87 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    We actually had a guy like #9 in my old gym. Took about 10mins breaks between sets to play around on his phone.

The thing is missing the (usually teenage and ultra-skinny) girls who will bounce around on the gym balls gossiping for 15 mins, then do 5 half-hearted crunches and then say "wow, that was a good workout today, wasn't it"
  • tyrsnbdr
    tyrsnbdr Posts: 234 Member
    Options

That's real. Ice T's wife Coco squats in her 5" heels. She does have a nice bottom. :drinker:

You should try it.

Powerlifters use healed shoes to do squats in. It allows better body position during the full range of movement. they just dont use 3 inch pumps.
  • sydneybeachgirl
    Options

The thing is missing the (usually teenage and ultra-skinny) girls who will bounce around on the gym balls gossiping for 15 mins, then do 5 half-hearted crunches and then say "wow, that was a good workout today, wasn't it"

this happens in my gym a lot - drives me nuts :)
  • eyleene
    eyleene Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Oh my god , yes this definitely proves Darwin was correct