DO CALORIES AUTOMATICALLY CHANGE WITH WEIGHT?

Options
Please could someone tell me if our calorie allowance automatically changes when our weight does either up or down? Thank you!

Replies

• rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I think so. I think with every so many lbs lost it asks you if you want to reevaluate your settings and then it adjusts it for you. I do mine manually so dont' do that...but pretty sure the website will do it if you allow it to.
  • adlace
    adlace Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    No, You will be asked if you want to re-configure your calories after ten pounds of loss from your original setting. As for gaining, I don't know.
  • kev_horseman
    Options
    Does it ask you every 10 lbs ?
  • WALKINGLADY14
    Options
    Thank you. I went into settings and changed it manually. Pretty depressing as I have put so much weight on over Christmas and New Year! Starting again :sad:
  • krazeedr
    krazeedr Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Does it ask you every 10 lbs ?

It has for me. It's asked me 3 times if I want to reevaluate and it's dropped my calorie count each time.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I went into settings and changed it manually. Pretty depressing as I have put so much weight on over Christmas and New Year! Starting again :sad:

same here, but on the bright side,you can eat more calories. When i gained i got like 100 more calories to my goal. I think my account auto adjusts my calories.
  • tannadine
    tannadine Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    That's good information about it asking every 10lbs loss, I didn't realise that. I had just been changing it manually in the settings (to be honest, it doesn't change by many calories for every pound lost - I think mine changed by maybe 20 calories every pound lost)
  • kev_horseman
    Options
    Great thanks for the good info !